Diesel Mechanic or Apprentice
Full Time - 40 hours/week
ABOUT THE ROLE
Transportation, Logistics and Warehousing Company, has an immediate need of a Full-Time Diesel Mechanic or Apprentice to work in our modern Bouctouche, NB Maintenance Facility. Candidates must be either a certified Diesel Mechanic or in the process of becoming one. We are also open to train someone willing to enter the field. Prior experience and working in a team environment is an asset to obtain the position. You will be working along qualified personnel and learning in real-time the tricks of the trade, which is high demand in today's workforce.
- Certified Diesel Mechanic or Apprentice
- Willingness to learn and keeping up with technology
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solver
- Team Member
- Competitive Pay Package
- Working in a positive and fast paced growth atmosphere, while being part of a great team of diesel mechanics and apprentices.
- Company benefits (Health, Medical, Dental, Life…)
- Working for a family business in operation since 1971
If interested please reply to this add by email with a resume or fax this documentation to 506-955-1084.